Hunter Valley Balloon Fiesta
Our Hunter Valley will be back in 2023 with dates to be confirmed shortly.
HOW TO BE A PART OF THE BALLOON FIESTA
The best way to view the hot air balloon festival is definitely as passengers on board one of the balloons that will take to the skies at sunrise each morning. You can book your space on one of our fiesta flights for the experience of a life time; the excitement begins just before dawn as around thirty hot air balloons are inflated in the launch field – make sure to have your camera ready, it’s quite the spectacle – then take off and drifting over the Hunter Valley vineyards for an hour in the company of a fleet of hot air balloons. Celebrations continue after the flight back at Peterson House Winery with live music, a gourmet breakfast and a champagne tasting to wrap up an exciting and fun-filled morning.
FIESTA FLIGHT INCLUSIONS
- 1 Hour (approx.) Sunrise Balloon Flight with around 20 – 30 other balloons
- A delicious Gourmet Breakfast at Peterson House Winery with live music
- Champagne Celebration and Sparkling wine tasting
- Discount at the cellar door for any purchases made on the day
- Participation in an exciting and unique Hunter Valley event with Australia’s most experienced Hot Air Ballooning team